Friday, June 19, 2015
1. Puppies don't discriminate...we are all just playthings! RIP Angel.
2. Cats do discriminate...feed them and they will tolerate you.
3. People really and truly just want to be heard...even if you don't speak the language.
4. Stopping everything at 11am for Chai...is about a lot more than tea.
5. An elephant blessing is about a lot more than snot in your hair.
6. It's hard to tell the difference between a funeral procession and a temple celebration...both seem like a party.
7. I'm a much better scrabble player than I thought...or am I?
8. I like the big mangos better than the small mangos...or is it the other way around?
9. I am much much older than pre-med students...who don't know who Dr. Quinn is.
10. Sometimes you're the Sensei, sometimes you're the grasshopper. Be prepared for both!
11. One person can indeed make a difference.
12. There is nothing so wonderful as a glass of ice water!
13. There is no place like home.
That's a wrap people. Thanks for reading.