Thursday, June 18, 2015

Faces



These are a few of the faces that I'll remember from my trip. There are many faces to go along with many stories. The man who walked a mile to get an Xray of his broken foot. The sister in law with a migraine. The man who shaved for his last visit with me. The retired English school teacher who insisted I stay with her next time I go to India. The son who carried his disabled Dad with loving patience. The woman whose main symptom was loneliness, who brought me homemade treats. The man with a leg length difference that had never been addressed. The woman I thought was cursing me under her breath, who was actually blessing me! The Oregonian, who was my sidekick for 2 weeks. An Raja, my gracious clinic host...quick to laugh and quick to try new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment