Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Magical Machu Picchu

I was so fortunate to have the opportunity after all the work was said and done, to travel to Machu Picchu. I went with an Inca guide from #EvolutionTreks and hiked the last 7 miles up through the sun gate. Magical, mystical, magnificent. Pick one. All apply. The trek is everything you've heard and more. The moment you climb that final stretch of stairs and step through the Sun Gate you are slammed with beauty as far as the eye can see. Machu Picchu stretches out below you like a lego building on a coffee table. It’s ...so...perfect! Not a stone out of place. What a fascinating and brilliant people.

Copyright Jody Murray 2018

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful place, Jody. I just put it on my bucket list. So glad I could follow you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, Jody! (Did you mean to match the background?)

    ReplyDelete