Friday, April 8, 2022

Nice Ass!

 I'm currently obsessed with Mules! They are surefooted, reliable, unflappable. While your Thoroughbred is freaking out over the ax wielding plastic bag dancing on the wind, the Mule is expressionless and steady. There's a life lesson in there somewhere. I'm not sure why everything associated with a Mule is so negative: stubborn as a mule, what an ass, drug mule! In the Canyon, Mules deliver supplies, humans and mail. Side note: I saw 2 mule trains with humans aboard, not a single human looked comfortable, every mule looked amused.  Second side note: you can still send a postcard from the bottom of the Canyon stamped DELIVERED BY MULE. I sent one to myself. We'll see how long it takes to arrive. I wish a mule would actually deliver it!




No comments:

Post a Comment