Monday, February 27, 2017

Acupuncture Technology


Two of the traditional diagnostic tools used in acupuncture and TCM are the feeling of the pulse and observation of the tongue. While highly reliable in the hands of a master, I've often felt that objectivity is lacking in these methods. Luckily, now there is technology that provides the precision that I have been looking for. And even luckier, I use this tool, the AcuGraph, in my practice! It's quick, it's painless and it's incredible precise in providing diagnostic insight. The AcuGraph picks up imbalances BEFORE they become symptomatic allowing me to decrease down time for many of my (especially endurance) athletes! Check out this very informative video on acupuncture and the AcuGraph.


What is Acupuncture? from Cameron Larsen on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment