Friday, July 17, 2009

My time here is winding down. Have been spending quite a bit of time off site with the Men's Junior National Team, as they prepare to leave for the World Championships in India. Most of these young men are going into their Soph. and Jr. seasons in college. AND they are giants, but super great kids to work with! I am posting from the AT&T center which is filled with computers, TV's and computer games (and lot's of headphones), ping pong (I have smoked everyone I've played), pool, and foosball. We are hoping to catch a Padres game tomorrow and hit Coranado beach on Sunday...to be continued.

1 comment:

  1. Jody! I didn't know you were a champion ping pong player! Looks like it's been a fun time in Calif! Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday and hearing more about it.

    ReplyDelete